There are many different reports in this task. Always "read" the first screen to complete details of the parameters used for each report.
Reports 1-8 information is generated from Task 17: Customer Master.
- 1 - Sales Analysis by Customer Number for All Months: sales by month for this year and last year. Also generates "inactivity" report (customers with $0 sales)
- 2 -Sales Analysis by Customer Name for All Months: same as #1, but by name.
- 3 - Sales Analysis by Customer Type for All Months: same as #1, but by type.
- 4 - Sales Analysis by Customer State for All Months: alphabetical order by state, sales by month for this year and last year.
- 5 - Sales Analysis by Country/State/City or Zip, All Months: sales by month for this year and last year by customer type, country, state, city and zip.
- 6 - Sales Analysis by Salesman #/Customer Name for All Months: sales by month for this year and last year by salesman number and customer name.
- 7- Sales Analysis by Type/MTD Sales for a $ Range: good to determine top 50 customers for a specified month based on sales.
- 8 - Sales Analysis by Type/YTD Sales for a $ Range: good to determine top 50 customers for a specified year based on sales.
- 9 - Sales Analysis by Type/Customer Name for a Chosen Month: Sales for a specified month for customer types and names selected
Reports 9-14 information is generated from Task 19: Sales History.
- 10 - State Tax Summary: tax summary by tax category (AR module; System Management Functions - task 32; Modify Application Table - sub-task 17; Tax Zones - option 5) by state, but with no detail.
- 11 - State Tax Summary w/Optional Detail: tax summary or detail by tax status and invoice date
- 12 - Sales History Summary by Customer Type or Invoice Code: sales information (total of invoices, credit memos, finance charges and debit memos) by customer type for a date range
- 13 - Sales History Summary by Date/Department: sales information by date range and department
- 14 - Sales History Summary by Salesperson: sales information, displays gross and net sales up to a 60 day date range
- 15 - Tax Zone Summary by Div #/Zone #/Date Range: based on document number and date range displays dollar amounts for document, freight, other, total sales, taxable/non-taxable, state and zone taxes.
- 16 - Tax Zone Summary by Zone/ Division #/ Date Range: sales information by tax zone and division number. Print by zone #, title or code and include invoices w/o any zone in the report detail.
Report 17 information is generated from Task 18: A/R Open Items & Task 24: Cleared A/R History.
17 - Cash Basis tax report: sales tax report based upon payments & adjustments for 'Cash basis' sales tax reporting
- This report should not be used for 'Acrrual accounting'.
- Tax amount combines both State & Zone
- The 'payment' basis includes actual monetary payments along with credits and any other adjustment transactions applied to pay/clear a document
- The report is not exportable using .csv/exp but you can use the plain/raw text output for the same purposes.
- 17 - Cash Basis tax report: sales tax report based upon payments & adjustments for 'Cash basis' sales tax reporting
Choose which reports are needed by your company to print at the end of every month.