Alternate shipping locations are added in:
Order Processing (Module 6)
- Alternate Ship-to File (Task 19)
01. Customer# ______ The main Customer number
02. Shipto#______The Ship-to number (use 00000 for a single shipping location – whereas the main customer number is where the invoices and statements are sent, but not the material. Do not use 0 if there are multiple shipping locations)
- The list of the customer’s alternate ship-to locations will be displayed on the screen after the customer # is entered on the order. The alternate ship-to location may be selected at this point.
- The alternate ship-to # may be selected on the shipping screen.
- If the alternate ship-to # zero or 00000 is used it will automatically be used on all orders for the customer. The list of alternate ship-to records won’t be displayed on the screen.
03 through 09. Enter the name and address for this ship-to
10. Phone_________ Telephone number
11. Fax #__________Fax Number
12. Slsperson _____ Salesperson number
13. Contact___________Person who is the contact at this Alternate Ship-to site
14. Ship via __ Pre-defined code
15. Ship route__Pre-defined code
16. Contract ? Y/N/C Does this alternate ship-to use Contract pricing? If it has it’s own individual pricing, answer Y; if it will get the same pricing as the main customer, answer C, if no contract pricing is allowed for this ship-to, answer N.
17. P.O. # _______Enter if a blanket PO number is used.
18: State Tax__ If taxable, enter Y; if non-taxable enter the exempt code from the pre-defined table.
19 through 21: 3 Tax Zones available for this ship-to
If the customer service module is on your system, all orders related to a serialized item should have the OWNER record on the order NOT the alternate ship-to record. See Customer Service module for further information.