This document explains how to post production with already having entered the scheduled production order PSCENT.
- The B-O-M should have already been built in I/C (Module 5), Bill-Of-Materials (Task 28), Bill-of-materials maintenance (Subtask 1) BOMMNT, Enter new Bill-mat record (Sub-task 1).
- The production scheduling order should already have been built in I/C (Module 5), Bill-Of-Materials (Task 28), Production scheduling PSCENT (Sub-task 6).
- See documents:
Inventory Control (Module 5)
Bill-of-materials (Task 28)
Subtask 7 Enter/Post production (W/production orders) POPENT
Subtask 1 Enter (ADD) new production
01. Production #:82345710
Type in the production #.
02. O/E order # :STOCK
- If the production order was built with an order entry order #, the order entry order # can be typed in here if these were built specifically for the order entry order #. If the production order was built for STOCK, stock may be entered here.
03. Item # :105-1 TOOL BOX SET
- Type in the item #
04. Warehouse # :01
- Type in the same warehouse # as in the production order.
05. Date of prd.:03/15/12
- Type in the date the item was produced.
06. Qty produced:10 Each
- Type in the quantity produced. This may be more than the production order quantity.
07. Total hours :0.03
- This may be skipped or total hours entered.
- 08. Setup :0.50
- 09. Run :2.00
- 10. Cleanup :0.50
11. Down :0.00
- Setup+Run+Cleanup+Down=must equal total hours field 7.
12. Reason down :
- Prompts from table may be used
13. Labor item #:600-30 COMPONENT LABOR
- A labor item # must be entered here
14. # employees :1 0007
- Type in the # of employees used & the payroll module employee #.
batch # may be typed in & quantity produced in each batch.
- 01. Production #:82345710
- Subtask 1 Enter (ADD) new production
- Subtask 7 Enter/Post production (W/production orders) POPENT
- Bill-of-materials (Task 28)
Any Change?: ___
After the production order entered it will stay in the Production entry & editing until posted. Before it is posted the sub-tasks 2 Change, 3 Delete, 4 Print edit list, 6 Erase all & 7 Adjust size may be used.
- Posting the production updates the:
- Production order
- Production history maintenance PIHMNT (Sub-task 10)
- Warehouse master quantities for the parent & component items
Posting the production does NOT automatically update any costs or prices.