This document explains how to post production without the scheduled production order.
- The B-O-M should have already been built in I/C (Module 5), Bill-Of-Materials (Task 28), Bill-of-materials maintenance (Subtask 1) BOMMNT, Enter new Bill-mat record (Sub-task 1).
Inventory Control (Module 5)
Bill-Of-Materials (Task 28)
Enter/Post item assembly (w/o production orders) ASMENT (Subtask 5)
Enter (ADD) new assembly
- 01. Item # :__________________
- 02. Warehouse # :
- 03. Qty produced:
- 04. Date of prd.:
- Enter (ADD) new assembly
- Enter/Post item assembly (w/o production orders) ASMENT (Subtask 5)
- Bill-Of-Materials (Task 28)
This is very simple. Type in the item # of the parent item, the warehouse #, quantity produced and date they were produced.
After the new assembly is entered it will stay in the Item assembly entry & editing until posted. Before it is posted the sub-tasks 2 Change, 3 Delete, 4 Print edit list, 6 Erase all & 7 Adjust size may be used.
Posting the item assembly updates the:
- Production history maintenance PIHMNT (Sub-task 10)
- Warehouse master quantities for the parent & component items
Posting the production does NOT automatically update any costs or prices.