Accounts Payable (Module 3)
System Management Functions (Task 32)
- Fiscal Year End Vendor Closing (Sub-task 2)
- System Management Functions (Task 32)
This should be done at the end of your fiscal year.
This year-end procedure will do the following:
- Roll vendor file this-year purchases to last-year.
- Zero out this-year purchases.
- Advance the A/P fiscal year accounting periods.
This program should be run after all the vouchers have been posted for the year that is ending. Do NOT post any vouchers for the New Year until after this procedure is completed.