THIS REPORT IS USED TO DETERMINE HOW MUCH IS OWED AT A SPECIFIED CUT-OFF DATE, ALSO USED TO SELECT VOUCHERS FOR PAYMENT.
Accounts Payable (Module 3)
Cash Requirements (Task 10)
Enter system prompts as follows:
- Enter DUE date cut-off: Use a specific date to determine which bills are due. i.e. 083199 for all vouchers entered into the system and posted that are due as of 08/31/99
Enter INTENDED payment date:
- Intended payment date causes the system to show which discounts may be forfeit by paying after the due date.
- Press ENTER, and today's date will be entered.
Division #: Press ENTER for all.
Numeric or Alphabetical Order: N or A Report will print in vendor number or vendor name order.
- Enter system prompts as follows:
- Cash Requirements (Task 10)
Look over the report very carefully. Circle the invoices that will be paid. Use the report to pay the vouchers in Voucher Payment Preparation (Task 25)